Looking for some last minute touches on your Thanksgiving Day Table? I made some table seating cards for you! All you have to do is print them!
Pick a design, cut along the lines, write names on them, fold, and place!
Here are direction if you want to make design your own.
- Go to Canva.com
- Create a custom document with custom dimensions. Make it 8.5 x 11 inches.
- On the left hand bar, click “elements” and under that, click “grids.” You’re looking for the one similar to what I have. 8 vertical rectangles.
- You can add elements like leaves, flowers, lines, etc.
- You can even change the background color.
- Then go to “text” and add the names to your cards. Don’t forget if you’re folding them in half, to make sure the name is on the bottom portion of each card.
Your tech savvy family members may really enjoy designing these!
P.S. This easy Pumpkin Pie recipe is on my Instagram!