Spring has sprung here in Ohio! This past weekend was the first warm-weathered commencement, perfect for yard work and playing catch. (Let me pause and imagine myself at the beach, while sizzling in our 70 degree climate!)
However, we didn’t quite get much time together as a family since it was drill weekend. But, the boys and I made the most of it. So, after Sunday mass, we headed off to the park. When we finally got home, I fixed up a quick and easy lunch for my hard-playing boys.
This yummy creation took under 20 minutes to whip up.
- Tri-color Rotini noodles, (about 6 oz.)
- 1/3 Cup Broccoli, rinsed and chopped
- 1/3 Cup Orange pepper, rinsed and chopped
- 1/3 Cup Cucumber, rinsed, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette for dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp. minced garlic
- 3 TBS. Crumbled Feta Cheese (this one is sun-dried tomato and basil)
- 3 TBS. Peeled Parmesan cheese
- Boil noodles for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add to a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve with iced tea!
That’s all folks! Quick and easy zesty Mediterranean Pasta Salad!
If this made your stomach growl, just be sure to pin this to your Pinterest!