I notice so many of you are thinking of getting fit before Summer, so I thought I’d share one of my favorite healthy snacks. And by healthy, I mean it’s an alternative to a real Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. So healthy! And best of all, it’s only 3 ingredients!
This is my go-to sweet craving snack because it offers a little sugar, but more protein which satisfies the need to binge eat junk. But, it’s not totally fool-proof. If you want to kick sugar cravings you’ll need to stop your sugar intake all together. No worries though! Just opt. to not add the third ingredient if you’d like.
Ready for it?
- 1/3 cup smooth and creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TBS chocolate syrup or Nutella
- Mix the peanut butter and Greek yogurt until smooth
- Freeze for ice cream consistency if desired
- Top with chocolate syrup or Nutella!
- Serve with graham crackers or apple slices! Or eat with a spoon!